I’ve been doing my blog for about 6 weeks now and I love it. But today, I wanted to give you guys a chance to get to know me a bit better. So, without further ado, here are 20 Facts about me 🙂
1. I am absolutely terrified of injections and needles. I’ve passed out twice just from people talking about them. The first time I was visiting my cousin in hospital and she was talking about getting the drip (IV) and I just fainted. The second time was in my maths class in year 10 and a girl I was sitting with was talking about getting the rod put in her arm and I woke up on the floor with my maths teacher calling an ambulance. Oops.
2. I am obsessed with The Hunger Games. I’ve read the trilogy 5 times so far and i think I’ve seen the first two movies at least 20 times each now.
3. I have a wall in my room reserved for photos of my friends and I. Every now and then I’ll go and get photos developed and I’ll stick them up on my wall.
4. In June/July this year I spent 12 days over in a little country called Timor-Leste teaching English at my school’s sister school called Santa Maria.
5. I’m doing year 12 in 2015 and I’m studying Art, Legal Studies, Psychology, Renaissance History, English and RE.
6. After year 12 I hope to work for a year and save and then spend a year living in the UK with two of my best friends.
7. I’m still good friends with my best friend from kindergarten. We got back in touch last year and it’s been really cool catching up.
8. I love sewing and I’ve made at least 8 pencil cases for myself and friends at school over the last two years.
9. I’m the only one out of my siblings to stay at the same school for the whole duration of Primary School.
10. I got two guinea pigs, Prim and Autumn, for my 17th birthday in October and after 6 days of having them, Prim had a baby. She’s named Mellie.
11. I have a bow and arrow set that is replicated from the bow and arrows Katniss has in the arena in The Hunger Games.
12. I got a job on the 10th of March, 2013, and 15 days later my boyfriend broke up with me.
13. I have a massive celebrity crush on Josh Hutcherson. Like, huge.
14. I had a chook when I was little that I named Chook Chook. I know, pretty original right?
15. I was one of the school captains in my Primary School and now I’m a House Captain in High School.
16. I’ve broken both of my wrists, my right one when I was 5 and my left one when I was 10.
17. When I was 4, I decided to give myself a hair cut. It didn’t end well. I had a horrible bob for a year.
18. The tag of my towel always has to be at the bottom right hand side of the towel after I get out of the shower. I don’t know why, but it does.
19. When I got my ears pierced when I was 5, they did them one at a time. After the first one my mum had to bribe me with a barbie doll and multiple lollipops to make me get the second one done. The woman did them uneven too. The hole in my right ear is much lower than my left.
20. I have patellar tracking dysfunction which means my knee cap sits slightly out of place which makes it really uncomfortable to do a lot of things. I have to tape my knee and go to physiotherapy to try and fix it but so far, no luck.
The song for this post is ‘A Thousand Years’ by Christina Perri. This is a really wonderful song that I really enjoy, I hope you do too!
I hope you enjoyed this little peek into my life and 20 facts about me! Let me know in the comments a weird fact about you! 🙂 x