Today’s post is something a little different. Instead of favourites, I’m doing my non-favourites.
1. One thing I really don’t like is when boys and/or girls don’t wear deodorant. I don’t understand why they don’t, but it’s certainly not good for the rest of their class in summer…
2. Odd socks. I really, really hate odd socks. I don’t know why but it just makes me feel really weird and oddly frustrated when I see odd socks.
3. Stupid comedy. You know the kind of comedies that are just plain stupid and are so cringe worthy that your face is temporarily set into a cringing face for the whole duration of the movie? Yeah. I hate those.
4. Clown toys. Why are they even a thing? 99% of clown toys are designed to look creepy and just scare little kids. And maybe even some 17 year olds are scared by them too…who knows…
5. Old black and white movies. I don’t know why this is but I can’t watch old black and white movies. I don’t know whether it’s the tackiness of some (not all) movie sets from back then or if it’s the audio. I don’t know…
6. When my computer goes really REALLY slow for absolutely no reason and freezes on the screen saver and won’t come back on. Ahhhhh why does this happen?!
7. People that spoil movies or tv shows. Big shout out here to one of my friends who totally spoiled the last episode of season 4 of Game of Thrones for me. THANKS SIGGI!
8. That make up line along girls’ jaw lines when they use foundation way too dark for their skin tone. Please girls, please, just use the right colour foundation. You’ll look so much more natural that way!
9. Teachers at school that actually go out of their way to stress you out about VCE or ‘Senior Year’. Another big shoutout to Peter Satori from my school. Thanks, buddy, for officially launching my stress and anxiety levels to VERY HIGH.
10. And lastly, the one thing that I really just can not stand is arrogant people. These people who think they’re better than everyone else or think they deserve more than someone else. These kinds of people just really get under my skin. WHHHYYYYY???
Well that’s all for today guys! Hope you’re having a fantastic day/night and keep it that way!
If you liked this post and want to see more, click the follow button 🙂 thankyou!
Byyyye! 🙂 x