Today I wanted to post about some fun activities and things to try with your group of friends.
1. Camping! This can be such a fun thing when done right. My friends and I had a 3 day 2 night camp just the other day and it was the best thing I’ve done all holidays. We went to a spot where there was a small lake and bush behind us and we had the best time. It’s just so nice to be able to relax and unwind with the people closest to you. We went swimming in the lake, sat around talking about movies, looked at the stars at 2am and rubbed aloe vera aftersun gel into our sunburn (even though we reapplied sunscreen five times that day. Problems of a red head.) Definitely give this a go guys, you’ll find you’ll be closer to your friends after it.
2. Going out for dinner. This may seem simple and boring but it can actually be a great experience. It doesn’t have to be at a big fancy restaurant or anything but just somewhere simple and fairly priced. For my birthday last year my friends and I all got dressed up and went out to a great restaurant called ‘Da Uday’. We had so much fun and enjoyed a great meal together chatting about anything and everything. So go book a table now and invite all of your friends!
3. Movie marathon! Who’s up for a movie marathon? MEEEEEEE! Find a bunch of movies or a series of movies (like The Hunger Games, The Avengers, The Hobbit) and host a sleepover/movie marathon at your place or a friend’s place. Simply bring along some (by that i mean heaps) of junk food and click play for your great night in with your friends. My friends and I do this all the time and while we’re tired the next day, we always have the best night.
4. Go on a picnic. The first step is to find somewhere to picnic like the beach or a nice garden or park. The next step is to go and buy as much food as you can (preferably things that don’t need cooking or will go off in the heat quickly). And finally, rock up! Take your friends, some chairs or a picnic blanket, pack a frisbee and have a wild time. (Well, as wild as a picnic can be…)
5. Go on a big bike ride. Find a rail trail nearby or somewhere that’s safe to ride a bike and start organising. Have people pair up and between the two of them they can share the load of a back pack filled with goodies to make some yummy sandwiches. Try a cold meat and salad sandwich and then take some chips to snack on as well. Decide on a certain starting and finishing point and off you go! It’ll be great fun and a good bonding experience as well.
I hope you guys try one of these out and have a fantabulous time! Comment down below how it goes and what you did.
Thanks for reading! If you liked this post and want to see more click the follow button or follow me on twitter to see when I update my blog! Copy and paste the link to get there.
Byyyye! 🙂 x