It’s officially been a year since I first started my blog! Wooohoooo! Celebratory hugs all round!
Anyway, for today to celebrate and hopefully make you giggle, I’m going to do the one year anniversary tag. Now this is all for fun and in no way am I in a relationship with my blog but here it is!
1. What has brought you closer together this year?
Definitely my writing. It’s given us a connection that I couldn’t live without.
2. What is your favourite memory of this year together?
This would have to be the day that we got 105 views. That was a great day.
3. Did you have a honeymoon or wedding disaster that you’re already laughing about?
When I first started using WordPress I didn’t realise that when you save a draft it still uploads what you’ve got, people just can’t see it. So anyway, I saved a draft and absolutely pooped myself when I thought it had actually gone up for all of the Internet to see. It took me longer than I’d like to admit to realise that that wasn’t the case.
4. What has surprised you most about being married?
The lovely encouraging messages that my blog gives me when we’ve achieved something. It makes me feel all warm inside.
5. Anything shocking you’ve learned about your spouse?
Well. My blog neglects to prompt me to write sometimes which results in my not posting for a while…yes…I’m going to pretend that that’s my blogs fault.
6. What is a bonus quality in your spouse that you didn’t know about until married?
Patience. My blog, contrary to what is written in the previous question, waits very patiently for me to post. Throughout Year 12 it has been understanding of my time restrictions and doesn’t hold it against me if I forget to post something.
7. If you could do anything different what would it be?
I would start my blog sooner and post much more than I already do.
8. What have you learned from your spouse this year?
I have learnt that blogging is hard sometimes and that keeping connected throughout the WordPress society is difficult at times, but oh so worth it.
9. How have your feelings changed in just one year?
I have absolutely fallen in love with my blog. It is my safe place for me to share my thoughts and my stories. I wouldn’t change a thing about it. It’s amazing.
10. What is one thing that has worked, and has made a difference in your marriage, that you would give as advice to others?
Take time out to spend with your blog. Or, if you don’t have one, start one. There are so many great things you can do with a blog so just enjoy your time with it and don’t take a minute of it for granted.
Okay that’s all for today guys. Thank you so much for reading and thank you to those who have continued to read my blog and support me. You all mean the world to me! Thanks again! Bye! 🙂 x