The Christmas Tag!
1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
I would have to say Love Actually or The Grinch. They’re both great although I don’t generally watch Christmas movies.
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Considering it’s currently 28°c and Christmas day is supposed to be 32°c, I’m gunna have to say no.
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
I always spend Christmas morning at home with my family and then in the afternoon we go to my Great Aunts for a big Christmas dinner.
4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
“All I want for Christmas is you” – Michael Bublé.
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
I open presents from my aunts and uncles on Christmas Eve at our family BBQ.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Um, Dasher, Prancer, Blitzen, Rudolf, and yeah. That’s it.
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Probably my family’s Christmas Eve BBQ. It’s always fun to get together with my cousins and have a nice meal together.
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
It’s very fake. I’ve never had a real Christmas tree.
9. What is your all-time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
Roast turkey and pavlova. They’re the best things and I always eat them every Christmas.
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I actually really enjoy giving presents that I’ve put a lot of thought into and seeing that person’s reaction.
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
I’d have to say when I got my own guitar when I was about 9. I was so ecstatic.
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Definitely London. I would absolutely love to spend a week over there over the Christmas season.
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I’d like to think that I’m a pro but…I probably fail. I can never get the corners to look good. Ever.
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
Getting up at 5am Christmas morning with my brothers and going through our stockings before sitting in the lounge room playing the Playstation before mum and dad got up. I always loved doing that.
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
My older brother came home from school and told me after our school principal had told him. Thanks Mrs.Donaldson!
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I guess I try to make them but I rarely ever stick to them. I don’t think anyone really ever does.
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
Spending time away from the rest of the world and just spending it with family instead. I also love seeing people who are usually stressed having fun and relaxing. That’s what makes Christmas especially special.
That’s all for today, I hope you enjoyed it! 🙂 x